Here at Commercial Language Training, we design and deliver tailored English courses in London at your place of work. Our courses are ideal for overseas employees who need a tailored course to learn English fast. Moreover, we will also focus on areas such as pronunciation and cultural awareness.
English for Hospitality is a popular course in London with clients including The Ivy Collection, Hawksmoor and Wahaca. Other London clients include West Ham United FC, O2, Tara Bernerd and Greenzone Cleaning & Support Services.
Other Language Courses in London
Learn English in London – Choose from:
- Weekly Language Training – Flexible weekly language training sessions, depending on your current level and objectives
- Intensive Language Training – Five full days of intensive training, which can be split over five weeks if you prefer (one day per week), with each session usually lasting from 09:30-16:00.
- Online Language Training – Online language training for fully flexible learning.
- Accent Reduction Training – Do you speak good English but find that people still misunderstand you or ask you to repeat yourself? Perhaps you need to improve your accent or pronunciation.
Why Choose Commercial Language Training?
- Flexible Learning
We tailor all our courses to suit your needs. You can choose to learn with us on a 1-2-1 basis or as a group with your colleagues. We aim to provide your training at a time and place to suit you. Our highly experienced, professional native tutors will give you the support you need to learn your target language. Moreover, they will provide guided learning between classes.
- Tailored Content
Our tailored Business English courses in London include all the industry and job-specific terms and phrases that are vital for effective communication. Furthermore, we will focus on other key areas for improvement such as job-specific role play, presentation practice, telephone skills, writing skills, cultural awareness and pronunciation skills.
- Free Consultation
Finally, during a pre-course telephone call we will discuss your current level of English as well as your objectives. This way we can provide exactly the training you need. And, in addition, your dedicated Key Account Manager will always be on hand if you have any queries or problems.
GreenZone have been using CLT on a weekly basis for nearly three years to improve the business English of managers who have English as a second language. We have been completely satisfied with the training provided.
Liz, our trainer, always checks the specific requirements and language level of each individual. We are lucky to have such a caring and competent trainer whose help is greatly valued by her pupils.
– Director, GreenZone Cleaning & Support Services Ltd