Derbyshire-based Commercial Language Training Ltd (CLT Ltd) is a language training provider helping you speak English in the Peaks. If you would like to improve your English skills quickly for business or private reasons, we can design a course to suit you.
What does speaking English in the Peaks involve?
“Speak in the Peak” is our 1 or 2 week Intensive English Immersion Course. You will improve you English skills during the day with one of our professional English tutors. In fact, the language classes focus on business or general vocabulary and improving skills such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. We will discuss your objectives with you and tailor a course to suit.
You can spend some or all of your afternoons exploring the Peak District. You can also participate in popular cultural activities in the Peak District hosted by CLT Ltd staff. Activities include golf, walking, cycling, horse-riding, sight-seeing, shopping, eating out and theatre trips. In addition, the afternoon/evening social activities allow you to practise in an informal environment while experiencing British and Derbyshire culture!
Features of the Intensive English Immersion Course:
- Stay at the excellent New Bath Hotel & Spa where you can relax in luxurious and comfortable surroundings. You will also have your English Training here so you do not need to travel between the hotel and the training venue.
- You will have tailored one-to-one tuition throughout the day.
- We will produce a personalised itinerary for you to include optional afternoon/evening social activities. Activities include sport (eg golf, cycling, horse riding and walking), theatre or cinema trips, sight-seeing and shopping. You can also experience traditional English pubs and afternoon tea. We also organise trips to filming locations in Derbyshire films such as Mary Queen of Scots, The Duchess, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice and The Other Boleyn Girl.
- You will get a free telephone consultation to assess your English and discuss your objectives prior to the course.
- Free pick-up and return transport from Manchester, Birmingham or East Midlands airport will be arranged for you.
The delegate has a completely immersive experience while also having fun! All the activities are organised and hosted by CLT Ltd and delegates can choose to do as much or as little as they want. Our delegates want to learn how to speak and act in a professional scenario but many of them also want to understand the different vocabulary and mannerisms used in social situations. We have clients from other European countries, Russia and China where social scenarios can be very different so we feel that it is important for our delegates to experience the British culture in a variety of ways.
Jane Weightman, Director of Commercial Language Training Ltd
If you are interested in our Intensive English Immersion courses please:
Call us on +44 (0) 203 036 0770
Complete an enquiry form
Read some related articles
Intensive English Immersion Course Case Studies
6 reasons why you should choose an immersion course
CLT welcomes non-European delegates onto its Intensive English Immersion Course