Our Business English Immersion Course offers exactly this!
Join us on an intensive one-to-one English Language Immersion Course in the beautiful Peak District National Park in Derbyshire, and move your English language skills to the next level.
Our Intensive Business English Courses are now accredited by ABLS (The Accreditation Body for Language Services) which allows us to accept Non-EU as well as EU delegates.
How Does It Work?
- Free pick-up and return transport from Manchester, Birmingham or East Midlands airport will be arranged for you, making travel simple and hassle-free.
- Stay at the excellent New Bath Hotel & Spa where you will also have your English Training for Business
- A pre-course telephone call helps us to assess your English and discuss your objectives.
- Once in the UK, you will have one-to-one tuition throughout the day including lunch with your tutor.
- Optional evening social programme will enable you to practise your English in a relaxed environment
- You can choose our Learn-English Play-Golf Programme which includes 3 games of golf or lessons
- After you have completed your Intensive English Course, you have the option of continuing your training via Skype.
Optional excursions with your tutor are designed to allow you to use your English skills in a range of practical situations, and at the same time gaining an insight into British business and social culture.
Why Choose Commercial Language Training?
Thank you for this English course – it was wonderful. The design and teaching methods were easy to understand, interesting and professional.
Business Development Analyst, Statoil