Our Business English Immersion Course offers exactly this!
Join us on an intensive one-to-one English Language Immersion Course in the beautiful Peak District National Park in Derbyshire, and move your English language skills to the next level. During your week here we will arrange everything for you so you can relax enjoy your stay. You can combine your business English training with visiting the stunning local area and enjoying social evenings out with CLT staff – it’s all part of our personal service. Your course will be tailored to your particular needs – whether you need English for presentations, business trips or meetings. And if you want to spend some time out of the training room, we can also arrange activities you enjoy, such as golf games, cycling, shopping or going to traditional English pubs!
Our Intensive Business English Courses are now accredited by ABLS (The Accreditation Body for Language Services) which allows us to accept Non-EU as well as EU delegates.
How Does It Work?
- Free pick-up and return transport from Manchester, Birmingham or East Midlands airport will be arranged for you, making travel simple and hassle-free.
- Stay at the excellent New Bath Hotel & Spa where you will also have your English Training for Business
- A pre-course telephone call helps us to assess your English and discuss your objectives.
- Once in the UK, you will have one-to-one tuition throughout the day including lunch with your tutor.
- Option to combine your English training with playing golf in the afternoons at stunning local courses
- Optional social evenings with CLT staff will enable you to practise your English in a relaxed environment
- After you have completed your Intensive English Course, you have the option of continuing your training via Skype.
Optional outings with CLT staff are designed to allow you to use your English skills in a range of practical situations, and at the same time gaining an insight into British business and social culture.
We are situated in the Peak District National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty in the heart of England.
Why Choose Commercial Language Training?
Thank you for this English course – it was wonderful. The design and teaching methods were easy to understand, interesting and professional.
Business Development Analyst, Statoil