Our Business English Immersion Course offers exactly this!
Join us on a one-to-one intensive English Immersion Course in the beautiful Peak District National Park in Derbyshire, and move your English language skills to the next level. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced level, we will tailor a course just for you. During your week here we will arrange everything for you so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
You can combine your Intensive English Immersion Course with visiting the stunning local area and social evenings out with CLT staff. Your course will be designed to meet your individual needs – whether you need English for presentations, business trips, emails, telephone skills or meetings. If you want to spend time outside the training room, we can also arrange activities such as golf, walking, cycling, visiting the local area and traditional English pubs, so you can practise your English in social situations.
Our Intensive English Immersion Courses are now accredited by ABLS – The Accreditation Body for Language Services – which allows us to accept Non-EU as well as EU delegates.
What can you expect during your stay?
- Free pick-up and return transport from Manchester, Birmingham or East Midlands airport will be arranged for you, making travel simple and hassle-free.
- Stay at the excellent New Bath Hotel & Spa where you can relax in luxurious and comfortable surroundings. You will also have your English Training for Business here so you do not need to travel anywhere.
- Once in the UK, you will have one-to-one tuition throughout the day including lunch with your tutor. Lessons usually run from 9.30am until 4.00pm but timings can be amended to suit you.
- In order to further improve your English skills in a relaxed environment, we will produce a personalised itinerary for you to include optional evening social activities with CLT staff. Activities include sport (eg golf, cycling, horse riding and walking), also theatre or cinema trips, sight-seeing and dining out.
- After you have completed your Intensive Business English Course, you have the option of continuing your training via Skype.
We are situated in the Peak District National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty in the heart of England and home to some of the best golf courses in the UK.
Why Choose Commercial Language Training?
Thank you for this English course – it was wonderful. The design and teaching methods were easy to understand, interesting and professional.
Business Development Analyst, Statoil