Join us on a one-to-one intensive English Immersion Course in the beautiful Peak District National Park, and move your English language skills to the next level. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced level, we will tailor a course just for you. During your week here we will arrange everything for you so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
What can you expect during your stay?
- Your intensive English Immersion Course is tailored to your requirements and can include business skills (such as industry-specific terminology, presentations, telephone skills and meetings) or the general English skills you need to focus on.
- Stay at the excellent New Bath Hotel & Spa where you can relax in luxurious and comfortable surroundings. You will also have your English Training here so you do not need to travel anywhere.
- You will have one-to-one tuition throughout the day including lunch with your tutor.
- In order to further improve your English skills in a relaxed environment, we will produce a personalised itinerary for you to include optional evening social activities with us. Activities include sport (eg golf, cycling, horse riding and walking), theatre or cinema trips, sight-seeing and shopping. You can also experience traditional English pubs and afternoon tea. We now organise trips to filming locations in Derbyshire for films such as Mary Queen of Scots, The Duchess, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice and The Other Boleyn Girl.
- We offer a free consultation to assess your English and discuss your objectives.
- Free pick-up and return transport from Manchester, Birmingham or East Midlands airport will be arranged for you, making travel simple and hassle-free.
- Your TESOL-qualified, experienced English tutor will teach you on a 1-1 basis.
- After you have completed your Intensive English Course, you have the option of continuing your training via Skype.
Accepting EU and non-EU delegates
Our Intensive English Immersion Courses are now accredited by ABLS – The Accreditation Body for Language Services – which allows us to accept Non-EU as well as EU delegates.
Thank you for this English course – it was wonderful. The design and teaching methods were easy to understand, interesting and professional.
Business Development Analyst, Statoil