Intensive English Immersion Courses, UK
* NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE *
Join us on a one-to-one intensive English Immersion Course in the beautiful Peak District National Park, and move your English language skills to the next level. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced level, we will tailor a course just for you. During your week here we will arrange everything for you so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
Case Studies Learn English Play Golf
What can you expect during your stay?
- Your intensive English Immersion Course is tailored to your requirements. It can include business skills (such as industry-specific terminology, presentations, telephone skills and meetings) or the general English skills you need to focus on.
- You will have one-to-one tuition throughout the day including lunch with your tutor.
- If you also want to further improve your English skills, we will produce a personalised itinerary for you. This will include optional evening social activities with us. Activities include sport (eg golf, cycling, horse riding and walking), theatre or cinema trips, sight-seeing and shopping. You can also experience traditional English pubs and afternoon tea! We now organise trips to filming locations in Derbyshire for films such as Mary Queen of Scots, The Duchess, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice and The Other Boleyn Girl.
- We offer a free consultation to assess your English and to discuss your objectives.
- Free pick-up and return transport from Manchester, Birmingham or East Midlands airport will be arranged for you, making travel simple and hassle-free.
- Your TESOL-qualified, experienced English tutor will teach you on a 1-1 basis.
- After you have completed your Intensive English Course, you have the option of continuing your training online.
Peak District attractions include: Chatsworth House, Heights of Abraham, Haddon Hall, Buxton Opera House, Bakewell Market Town, Monsal Cycle Trail
CLT has a very strong customer-focussed ethic and is committed to ensuring that its tailored courses meet the needs and expectations of their clients in each and every respect. CLT is a caring organisation with strong welfare management. This is evidenced through the attention to detail in the planning and delivery of its courses and through the personal attention given to clients at all times during their stay.