"Fantastic, flexible course structured to our exact needs" Hay Festival
Why choose Commercial Language Training?
- Receive a FREE consultation with an award-winning global company
- Benefit from an individually designed language training programme
- Have your own Key Account Manager throughout your course
- Choose from 20 languages – and weekly or intensive training
- Enjoy flexible training at your workplace at a time to suit you
- Be taught by a highly qualified and experienced language trainer
- Work towards an external qualification if required
CLT Language Services
- In-house Weekly Foreign Language Training2 hours per week of foreign language training on your company premises
- In-house Weekly English Language TrainingWeekly English training for foreign employees in the UK, at their place of work
- Intensive Foreign Language CoursesSpend a week immersed in the language on your premises or at a CLT venue
- Intensive English Language Courses for Overseas ExecutivesFor foreign executives to learn English in the Peak District - includes a full social programme
- Intensive English Language Courses - Homestay OptionAn excellent homestay package for foreign speakers who wish to practise their English all day
- English Training for International FootballersSpecialist English training at football clubs for foreign players needing to improve their English skills to communicate with colleagues
- Cultural Awareness TrainingLearn cultural differences to aid communication with different nationalities
- Free Language ConsultationFree consultation and assessment of your language training needs.
- Language Training in UK or other leading European locationsTuition can be arranged in UK, Paris, Madrid, Venice and Amsterdam
- Interpreting – in the UK and OverseasInterpreters for a range of foreign language work
Language Training for Business
When your business relies on a command of many languages, why not offer specialised language training to your employees?
Commercial Language Training specialises in helping your business succeed through understanding and speaking the languages you need. Our language training courses are tailored to your requirements so that you get the results you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Call us on +44 (0) 845 600 9552 to talk about how our dedicated language courses could change the face of your business.
Whatever business language course you need, we can provide it. Our professional business language courses are run by tutors who have been selected for their business language training skills and their clear communication. That means that your employees will get the very most from their language courses.
Languages taught include English, French, Spanish, Mandarin and Russian, and we also offer a wide range of other languages. Wherever you do business and whatever level of competency you need, we can offer a business language course to match:
- Regular in-house language training
- Intensive on-site or off-site courses
- Intensive courses in English for overseas executives
- Cultural Awareness courses
- Free language course assessment
- Individual or group business language courses
Take a look at our website to find out more about how our tailored business language courses work and how your company could benefit from training overseas employees in English, or teaching UK-based employees to converse in the business and cultural language of your most important overseas markets.
Language differences are often a real barrier to good business communication and yet, with a targeted business language course, you could make a huge difference to your business.
The right business language courses
If you’re interested in how language courses could help your business to do better contact us today for a free assessment. We’ll be delighted to talk to you about your needs and how we can help you to be more efficient and more effective.
Our language courses are built for you, so call us on +44 (0) 845 600 9552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more today.
- Language Training Available
2003 - National Languages for Export Awards East Midlands - The Language Trainer Award - Certificate of Merit
2005 & 2007 - East Midlands International Business Communications Award - Language Provider - Winner
- Latest News
PDF 974k • download »